If you’ve been referred to me by a friend, the Journey office or Journey website, welcome!
If you have anything going on emotionally that you just can’t get through, a journey process can help you “clear your inner slate”!
The Journey™ is:
- a guided visualization in which the emotional root-cause of one’s issue can be resolved
- a simple, yet powerful step-by-step method
- used to overcome emotional issues, relationship problems, career or performance issues, physical ailments and disease
- used in 32 countries, translated into 25 languages
- critically acclaimed
When you receive a Journey Process, you may:
- experience an emotional release
- feel empowered by coming to terms with issues from the past
- be guided to forgive yourself and others
- rediscover that you have all the answers inside
- experience Source and unconditional self-love
To book a session or a package of sessions, or would like to have a complimentary consultation to see if this method is right for you, please contact Francisca. Or simply call/text 323 401 7156.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Becoming a Journey™ Practitioner in 2006, was the beginning of my professional path as a mind-body health practitioner, spiritual health coach and life-coach. The Journey™ method is designed to assist the client to go to the emotional root cause of their issue and resolve it fully. It is also a method that guides people to reconnect with the Source of their being, their inner wisdom, their genius. I use aspects of this method in my life coaching program. It helps me assist my clients to drop deeply into their full potential, and speeds up the process of leaving trauma, limitation and oppression behind and opening up fully to fulfillment, expansion and inner freedom.
Best-Selling Author Dr Deepak Chopra on The Journey Method “When I said that no one can honestly claim to know the cure for breast cancer, I was telling a half truth. If a patient could promote the healing process from within, that would be the cure for cancer.”
Candace Pert, PhD, Internationally Recognized Pharmacologist, Author of “Molecules of Emotion” “The Journey will inspire millions, not only those with physical challenges in their lives, but those seeking spiritual understanding.”
To find out what to expect from a Journey Process, scroll down.
Enjoy the Australian accents in this beautiful video 🙂
Enjoy Cinnamon Nuhfer talking about what the emotional healing part of the Coaching Program did for her and why it had to come first…
What to expect from a Journey Process:
Your first Journey Process will typically last 2-2.5 hours. Subsequent Journey sessions typically last 1.5 to 2 hours. The session will begin with a brief conversation to elicit the core of the issue you wish to work on. I will then guide you into a meditative, relaxed state. A Journey Process can be described as a guided visualization and is best done sitting up in a comfortable position. You will be awake and alert during this process – not under hypnosis. Your awareness will be on your body, and on your breathing. You will identify the feelings, which are strongest in your body in the moment. During the process a crucial memory may come up spontaneously. You do not have to “prepare” any memories. Whatever needs to come up will come up by itself during the process. At an imaginary, safe campfire you will be encouraged to dialog and “empty out” with the people who are involved with your memory and are related to your issue. I will lead you to a place of resolve from where forgiveness and “letting go” flow naturally.
There are several different processes to choose from. Your first process, will usually be an Emotional Journey Process. After that, you will be able to do shorter processes (Physical Journey, Vow Change) or one of the advanced processes.
- Emotional Journey Process: 1st Session usually 2-2.5 hours, subsequent sessions usually 1.5 – 2 hours
- Physical Journey Process: 2 hours
- Vow Change Process: 1-1.5 hours
- Designer Journey Process: A combination of the Emotional and Physical Journey. 3 hours
- Life Purpose Process: 2 – 2.5 hours
- Abundance Process: 3 – 3.5 hours
- No Ego Process: 3 – 3.5 hours
How to look after yourself after a session:
- Arrange time for yourself immediately after the session – time to integrate your healing process.
- Be gentle with yourself: Deep emotional healing results in a great deal of activity on the cellular level.
- To assist the integration process, drink plenty of healthy fluids, water, herbal teas, or lemon water, to flush out the toxins which have been released from your cells.
- Take care of yourself physically – maybe a hot bath (add some sea salt to replenish), some healthy soup, perhaps a massage, a walk, and an early night.
The Science Of It:
When we experience negative emotions in our life and we do not have a chance to resolve these emotions healthily, they may get stored in our consciousness within our cells and “negative cell memories” may be created in our body. Because of cell regeneration, unresolved emotions that might have happened in our childhood can still effect us today. Emotional healing is designed to help resolve health issue at their emotional root cause, clearing up the hurt.
It seems that through the process of resolving the negative emotions surrounding the issue, and coming to an energetic letting go, such as forgiveness, the body then goes about healing itself within the time it takes for the organs or tissue to regenerate itself, which ranges from 3 days for the eye, to several weeks for organs; This is why the Journey™ pioneer Brandon Bays was able to heal from a large tumor in her uterus in a few weeks without surgery or drugs, simply by doing this inner work.
Value and Benefits:
One Journey Process can have the therapeutic effect of several years of therapy, and then some. In Journeywork you have the chance to resolve emotional and/or physical issues at their emotional root cause level. This means that you are not treating the symptoms of an issue, but you are taking the issue out by its root. Because of the power and effectiveness of this method, women who were told they couldn’t have babies have given birth, people have healed from “incurable” diseases, have found self love and inner peace.
Please contact me for price schedules.